23 August 2010

Back from the brink?

It's been a while. And there's a reason for that. I fell off the flabfighting wagon, and flew giant-bum-first into a lorry en-route to the Cadbury factory.

Being buried in several tons of giant chocolate buttons aint easy. It took 4 months and regaining loadsaweight to escape (no, I have not yet dared face the piercing mockery of Chardonnay, my trusty scales).

But I'm not back here begging for sympathy. What would be the point?

Instead, I've decided to tune back in to my groaning body and once and for all try to get to the bottom of my self-sabotaging behaviour. What I discover, I will share. Inner Bitch is already back on board with her usual barrage of criticism. Inner Goddess is currently nowhere in sight. So for now, blog, it's just you and me. Just you and me.

Of course, if any of you flabbusters are still out there, and still give a flying Frys chocolate cream about my waistband, lurk and (even better) comment at will!

More as it flows...

Lettuce anyone?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you're back!

Slimma said...

Thanks info. there's clearly a direct link between my waistline and this blog, so resistance is futile! Keep me company, keep me blogging!

Chill! Losing weight is hard enough!

Feel like snacking? Go pop some bubble wrap instead!