27 July 2009

It's Play-a-weigh!


Are scales a slimmer's best friend or should every set on the planet be rounded up and crushed?

If you'd asked me that at the beginning of my weight loss adventure two weeks ago, I'd have personally chauffeur driven Chardonnay, my sarcastic, smarmy set, to the tip and pulled the crusher lever myself.

But oh what a difference two weeks makes.

Tip-toeing on for my weekly weigh-in this morning (because of course you're gonna be lighter when you do that!), imagine my surprise when instead of, 'Oi mammoth, get off, you're gonna break me!" Chardonnay piped up with, 'Greetings Goddess, MY how beautiful you look this fine morning, and oh, how fabulous, you've lost another 3lb! Well done!', followed by a quick rendition of Cliff Richards' 'Congratulations'.

'THAT's more like it, Chardonnay!' I chirped. 'You'll need to work on your musical repertoire, but that was a big improvement. Keep this up and I'll let you stay.'

Pause.

"Thank you Ma'am, and may I just add how particularly lovely you hair looks with those sunbeams bouncing off it. Like pure gold - a little piece of heaven. Quite exquisite in fact..."

'OK, Chardonnay, I see what you're up to. Don't push it.' y_stare.gif

----------------------------------------
And just in case any of you have NOT seen this...it made my weekend! Enjoy!

No comments:

Chill! Losing weight is hard enough!

Feel like snacking? Go pop some bubble wrap instead!