9 September 2009

We're sort of going on a summer holiday...

It starts tomorrow...the nearest thing to a holiday that I'm gonna get this year. 2 weeks of making tea for visiting rellies, MORE DIY, followed by a 4 day solo trip down to London to ambush some friends. I hope the capital is prepared because I can feel myself going off the rails with excitement already. (hmmm, should probably rephrase that - I'm going by train)

Anyway, this means daily blogs are suspended until Friday 25th Sept. But I'll not be far away and I'll still blog a few times during the break, so do check in from time to time...

For me I guess this will be my first real experience of 'blogger's cold turkey'.

But time flies, so I'll be back before you can say 'how many cream cakes?!'

And because no British summer holiday is complete without Cliff ...



Chill! Losing weight is hard enough!

Feel like snacking? Go pop some bubble wrap instead!