29 October 2009

The 'slack' route to Slimville

To blog every day or not to blog every day, that has been the question on my mind lately.

If you're a regular, you'll have noticed I've not been blogging every weekday recently.

I haven't really felt like it and as this weight loss campaign is as much about being a little nicer to myself and taking some time to smell the roses as it is about losing weight, I've decided to take a little pressure off - for now anyway.

It might have something to do with The Big Peace. I've been following Suzy's programme for a few weeks now, and it's been making me feel calmer, happier and much more chilled in general, but particularly about my weight loss mission. Inner Bitch has definitely been a lot quieter too.

Don't worry. I haven't had an epiphany up a mountain, nor have I been chewing any strange mushrooms, it's just become increasingly clear that it matters more 'how' I get to Slimville than when.

Blogging makes me smile and gives me momentum - and I committed to blogging till I reach a size 14 - so I will - but if enjoying the ride means 2-3 posts a week instead of 5, 2-3 posts it shall be! I fully expect the world will keep turning in the meantime.

Inner Bitch:
Slacker!

Did somebody say something? Nah, didn't think so. Must just have been the wind.

No comments:

Chill! Losing weight is hard enough!

Feel like snacking? Go pop some bubble wrap instead!