7 October 2009

Thriller?


When you watch a makeover show on telly, do you ever think it's the new hair-do that makes the biggest difference? I do. Sure you can do wonders for a flabby belly with magic pants, and elongate hobbit legs with heels, but a good haircut really can knock years off you.

But it is a scary procedure. Scarier than going to the dentist in my book. My hairdresser has no idea that I seriously consider Valium before each visit and she probably wonders where the large knucle indentations in the chair come from. It's been that way ever since the purple and orange Mohawk hair modelling fiasco of 1984 - the only time I seriously flirted with expulsion.

I mean these people have way too much power!

Fortunately, thanks to dailymakeover.com, you can now experiment with a new hair-do in the comfort of your own living room, for free and without the need for sedatives. Simply upload your photo and get to work on your virtual barnet. Whether you ever go to the hairdresser again is entirely up to you!

Right, where's that Michael Jackson Thriller 'do'.

Cha'mone!

No comments:

Chill! Losing weight is hard enough!

Feel like snacking? Go pop some bubble wrap instead!