9 October 2009

Strictly Catty

Dashing out early today, so I'm leaving these two bickering Strictly fans to guest blog instead...

Talking Cats! - Click here for funny video clips

Don't speak cat?
OK, quick translation...

Moggy 1: Alesha's rubbish. They should sack her.

Moggy 2: No she's not, give her a chance!

Moggy 1: No way, bring back Arlene! It's just not the same without her baiting Craig and oggling the male celbrities' hip action.

Moggy 2: I think Alesha's ok!

Moggy 1: No, she's rubbish! And as for that snorting thing she does...

Moggy 2: She's fab!

Moggy 1: You're just so undiscerning, that's your trouble.

Moggy 2: Undiscerning? Undiscerning? What makes you so qualified to judge, then. You're hardly Billy Elliot. I saw you headbut yourself on the cat flap yesterday...

Moggy 1: Not the point, I'm not on the Strictly panel!

Moggy 2: Thank the great kitten in the sky for that!

Moggy 1: Well I don't care, I still think they should sack her.

Moggy 2: Well I don't!

Moggy 1: I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree then.

Moggy 2: Guess so. Oi, I've got that bleedin' itch again....give us a hand will you...

No comments:

Chill! Losing weight is hard enough!

Feel like snacking? Go pop some bubble wrap instead!