26 October 2009

What did you see?

Anyone else watching Flashforward?
It's made by the same folk who made Lost, a series that showed promise but seemed to get rather, well, 'lost'. I never made it past series 1. I'm hoping Flashforward will be a better investment of my Monday evening telly quota. We're only a few episodes in but already it's got me wondering...

What if a blackout happened and you were..

* A man taking a leak in a busy public urinal. It'd be like garden sprinklers!

* Doing 'it' - Talk about an anti-climax!

* Getting a tooth filled - Are you wincing yet?

And as if that's not bad enough, what if your future's a pile of pants too.

Just as well this is fiction. I'm coming out in a rash just thinking about it.

Anyway, I don't need to black out to see the future...

I'm going to be a (UK)size 14 by Easter 2010!

Inner Bitch:
I didn't think your feet could possibly get any bigger.

Me: Very funny. Did I mention there was no sign of your ugly mug in my flashforward either?

No comments:

Chill! Losing weight is hard enough!

Feel like snacking? Go pop some bubble wrap instead!