24 August 2009

The Chip-pendales?


I just had to tell you a wee yarn I heard in the pub on Friday….
I don’t even care if it’s just another one of those urban myths that make Edinburgh so much fun at Festival time, it just really tickled me...

Apparently, one of the Chippendales was seen lugging a big plastic bag out of a well known frozen food store the other day.

Am I missing something in my zealous campaign to eat more healthily? Should we sod the spinach, ditch the carrot peeler and bring on the pasties and chips instead?

Because if they can look that good on a sack load of beige, processed food, Mr Slimma, honey, from now on you are definitely having what they’re having!

Sausage roll, anyone?

Oh yes, yes, yes!

Chill! Losing weight is hard enough!

Feel like snacking? Go pop some bubble wrap instead!