2 August 2009

Earth to the blogosphere....come in, do you read me?

Yeah baby yeah! I'm pimping my blog! Oh hello! Don't mind me...just talking to myself as I go....tum dee dum dee dum, oh would you look at that lovely blue box that's just appeared down below...it's a new comments feature that makes it easier for folks to have threaded conversations. Maybe that'll encourage my lovely readers to talk to me and spur me on...
OK...let's give it a go!

So come on folks...Got any snippets of wisdom that'll help me on my quest? Got any questions? Want to set me a challenge (that doesn't involve running or fish?)

Don't keep it to yourselves...Out with it!

And by the way, as it's now Sunday evening, are you ready to 'get your stuff done' tomorrow or are you by any chance procrastinating like this guy?...



Chill! Losing weight is hard enough!

Feel like snacking? Go pop some bubble wrap instead!